What is Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligence Test.?
It’s also Called DMIT Test
What is DMIT ? Video
Benefits of DMIT Test
What is Dermatoglyphics?
Dermatoglyphics is a scientific analysis of fingerprint patterns.The term Dermatoglyphics originates from two Greek words.
DERMA = SKIN
GLYPHE = CURVE
Fingerprints and dermal ridge pattern are unique with each individual.Even Fingerprints are differences between similar twins also.Discover your intrinsic potential by identifying the form and various types of styles on the finger
What is Multiple Intelligence Test?
Multiple Intelligence is a scientific Method of understanding Brain Lobes and its usages
Dr. Howard Gardner introduced 9 Multiple Intelligence in his book called Frames of Mind
Every person has a minimum of 9 Multiple Intelligence
Everybody has different ratios of Multiple Intelligence.
Anyone can discover their Inborn Multiple Intelligence from DMIT Test
Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligence Test is a combined scientific study of Brain Lobes, 9 Multiple Intelligence and Human Psychology. with the help of fingerprints.Know your inborn Talent with DMIT Test and be a Winner
- Brain Lobes can be analyzed depending on formation and amount of ridge present in the finger prints.
- Medical experts confirmed that each person’s finger prints are unique.
- Fingerprints demonstrate different types of characteristics, even identical twin babies also.
- The syndication of fingerprints is recognized as represent of human brain cells.
- Fingerprint development depends on proportion & distribution of brain lobes.
- Children with learning difficulties will vary fingerprints in comparison to talented children’s
History of Dermatoglyphics & Multiple Intelligence
History of Dermatoglyphics
- The research of Dermatoglyphics is usually more than 200 yrs. old.
- Dermatoglyphics was mainly used to find skilled sportsmen for Olympics Games in 1970s.
- Dermatoglyphics is invented by Dr.Harold Cummins.
- Dr.Harold Cummins is certainly acknowledged as Father of Dermatoglyphics.
- He studied almost all aspects of fingerprints analysis throughout fields.
- Dermatoglyphics was used Find Genetic disease with the help of fingerprint patterns
- Dermatoglyphics Originated from Down Syndromes Theory.
History of Multiple Intelligence Theory
- Multiple Intelligence is invented by Dr. Howard Gardner in 1983.
- Multiple Intelligence (MI. Theory) was especially invented for Education and Psychology Problem Solution
- Every Child Born with different types of Multiple Intelligence. Parents & Teacher Should discover it.
Reasoning behind Gardner M.I Theory
- Instructional programs should catch the attention of different sorts of intelligence.
- Individuals should be persuaded to use their own preferred intelligence on learning.
- Assessment for learning should evaluate multiple sorts of intelligence
Most Growing countries USA, Sweden, Japan & Taiwan’s are using DMIT Test from long time.The DMIT Test has assisted lakhs of School, college students in Sweden, Indonesia, German, Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand.
It is new to India from past 4 years & is continuing to do this successfully.